A list of deals to be found at local grocery stores for the week of 9/21/2016 – 09/27/2016September 21, 2016
What deals can you expect to find at your Valley grocery store? I highlighted some deals that caught my eye.
Prices are good from 9/21/2016- 09/27/2016
- Red, green and black seedless grapes for $.77 per pound
- One pound of strawberries for $1 each
- Three day sale 9/23 – 9/25 you can buy mini watermelons for $1
- 5 dozen medium eggs for $2.77!
- Chicken drumsticks or bone- in thighs for $.57 per pound, sold in a value pack with a limit of two packs
- Pork chop or ribs on sale for $.87 per pound. Sold in value packs with a limit of two
- Only during their three day sale which starts on Friday and ends on Sunday. During that sale you can buy 73% lean ground beef for $1.47 per pound with a limit of two packs
- Red seedless grapes on sale for $.85 per pound a limit of six pounds
- Breyers ice cream 48 oz. for $1.99 with the coupon and a limit of four
- Pepsi 2- liter bottles for $.88 each with a limit of four
- Honey Nut Cheerios, Trix or Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal for $1.77 each when you purchase four in one transaction
- You can buy a 24 pack of bottled water for $1.88.
- 2-liter bottle of 7up for $.88 each when you purchase four in one transaction.
- Save on Powerade for just $.48 each with Just for U coupon and a limit of 12
- 2-liter bottle of 7up products for just $.67 each with Just for U coupon limit four
- Save on Sanderson Farms whole chickens or leg quarters for just $.87 per pound
- 80% lean ground beef on sale for $2.47 per pound sold in packages of 3 pounds or more