Oatmeal chocolate chip steel cut oat meal cookie recipeDecember 31, 2018 0 By Smartshopperdaphne
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. And take a cookie baking sheet and coat with oil or butter.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar for about 1-2 minutes or until well combined. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined. Mix in the oats, chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, making sure to leave a little room between each one. Bake at 350°F for 10-13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes. …