Workout your body, not your wallet!January 7, 2019
Work out your body, not your wallet!
The weather is gorgeous, the perfect time to take advantage of the outdoors! It’s a great way to start the new year off healthy…running, hiking, even attending free outdoor yoga events!
But if you’re just not motivated by the gorgeous weather, you may be considering getting in the gym.
There are so many options because gyms are competing for your business. So don’t pay full price! I found some of the best deals, memberships for under $30 a month with no commitment, to keep your body in shape and your wallet full.
Of course free is always best so before you spend any money, try before you buy.
All gyms offer some type of trial membership, whether it be 1 day, 3 days or 7 days.
Try it out to make sure you are going to have the discipline to continue. Otherwise, that good deal turns into a waste of cash.
Planet Fitness is touting $10 per month until December 31st.
- They also charge a $39 annual fee and you must sign a one-year contract for this deal.
- You have the option of paying $199 for the full year. That’s $16 per month.
- Don’t want to commit? Pay a $15 startup fee, $15 per month, plus the $39 annual fee.
- If you pay $21.99 per month, you’ll get more benefits, including bringing a guest every visit.
YouFit is offering $10.99 per month for single club access, with no money down and there are no contracts, just month-to-month.
- For $21.99, you can go to all of their locations, plus you can bring a guest every time.
At LA Fitness, you’ll pay $24.99 per month with a $99 initiation fee for one location.
- Pay $5 more per month for multi-club use.
You don’t have to have a gym membership to meet your New Year’s resolution of getting in shape. Again, there’s so much you can do outdoors or indoors. Get online for free workouts and get a friend to help you stay motivated.